What a vibrant looking pen. This pen really shines with the two-tone blue colors and dark swirls of black mixed together. This is a great looking pen, especially combined with Black Titanium finish, which gives it a deeper, mysterious look. This handcrafted rollerball pen is made from handcast resins for a unique look. It has an great look which makes it stand out. It has a smooth rollerball that make this pen a pleaure to use. It feels great in the hand and has a solid feel. The pen has been made by hand turning a blank of resin and finishing it to a mirror polish. All external components are finished with a Black Titanium plating and coating which will provide years of durable and dependable service. This is a rollerball (not ballpoint) pen which has a separate cap to cover the pen. It writes very smoothly and easily.
The pen is constructed first by hand selecting each piece and then turning the pen to final shape. The pen is then sanded 7 times with progressively finer grits (180, 220, 320, 400, 600, 800, 1200) of sandpaper to create a very smooth surface. The surface is polished to a mirror like shine using 12 polishing steps to create a showroom quality finish.
- Made in the USA by artisan William Ake
- Hand turned Deep Blue Resin with Black Titanium
- Classic style pen, great weight and balance
- Rollerball pen, with screw on cap, writes smoothly and easily
- All of the pens on Mazurka Pens were handmade and handcrafted on a lathe in my shop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- Most products will ship within 24 hours
- Each pen is unique, no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art
- All pens are shipped in boxes, and packed carefully
William D. Ake invites you to view his handcrafted pens at http://www.mazurkapens.com. Each handmade pen is a unique work of art that can be enjoyed for years. To see his profile of handmade pens, check out the Google+ site at Mazurka Pens on Google+